Total Pageviews

Friday, January 24, 2014

Week of 1/23/14 Review

This week was finals week. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I didn't have school on Monday which was extremely helpful for studying, as I spent a long time studying for math.  On tuesday I had my math and French final, then I got to go home early. It was probably the worst of the finals day because I had math and as always, 3/4 of the class wasn't finished when the bell rang, so i had to randomly fill out multiple problems. French was ok. On wednesday I got to arrive to school 90 minutes late because I would have had lunch first. I had to P.E. after that and got level one fitness in Pushups, sit-ups, 12minute run, and Vsit. I also got 100% on the written portion of the test. Later I had english and that went alright. On Thursday I had Chemistry and World studies and both were surprisingly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment