Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week of 10/25/13 Review


This week was okay. I really enjoyed the Trial we did in English class. I look forward to continuing it on Monday.  Saturday was a great day for me. There were three big sports events on Saturday.  There were two soccer games I was interested in, El Classico, a famous game that happens twice a year between the worlds to biggest teams, Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.  The other game was between a not so famous Celta de Vigo vs. a more popular team, Malaga.  Celta won 5-0, a stunning result and Barcelona won 2-1 in this clash. The other event was I had a soccer tryout for Magic and I did extremely well playing as a center striker, which is not my usual position.  I scored a goal, created several opportunities and just did extremely well overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment