Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week of 12/06/13 Review

This week we had swim unit. I was first placed in the middle group, because during my lap I had my head above the water most of the time. Then 3 days later the life guard said I should be in the deep end, which I had been in last year during the swim unit. I tested and got into the deep end and we played water polo. I enjoyed it and am glad I am now in the deep end. Yesterday(Saturday) I went to my first Model United Nation conference in Lyons Township HS. It was a good experience and I learned a lot from it. Three kids from Whitney Young won awards 1st,2nd,3rd from two different committees.  At the end of the ceremony, they named Whitney Young the best large delegation at the conference. It is the first time this has happened to Whitney Young and I hope it happens many more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment