Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Week of 12/24/13


Its Christmas break!!!  I am very happy that we are finally off for break; it means a lot of time to sleep, which is why I have been waking up after 10:00 since break began. I enjoyed class on Friday because we did very little, but still had fun and enjoyed myself. I had a lot of projects and tests on both Thursday and Friday. Over break I plan on going skiing and spending time with family here in Chicago. This break I have an ok amount of homework, considering a lot of it is extra credit. I have almost finished reading Black Boy, and I really liked the first part of the book, but the second, which is all about communism, is a bit tedious. I am enjoying myself and doing nothing for these last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment