Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week of 4/11/14 Review

This was the last week of school. I was disappointed, because almost all of my teachers have assigned a ton of work, especially my world studies teacher who gave us a 30 page double sided packet t read and write a review. In french we have multiple WB pages, in english and essay, in chem we have to build a rocket, and trig we have a WS. I am excited for the break, but I have a ton of things such as soccer, track, and a lot of MUN research that I need to do. I need to also get some new cleats, organize closet and get rid of small summer clothes. This spring break is going to be packed.
Today the french exchange students left. I had a great time with them and it was so much fun to be with them, but it is also good to be able to relax more and not have to show them the city and keep them entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment