Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Week of 4/4/14 Review

This week went by very quickly. I have been very busy with a lot of school work that various teachers have been assigning. I have been sick for about 2 weeks. On Friday we went to a clinic an they blamed my chest congestion and coughing on allergies. We weren't convinced so we went to our primary doctor and turns out I have acute Bronchitis. I have been taking medication and am now feeling a little better. So I missed Friday and most of Tuesday so I have had a lot of projects which I needed to catch up on. I have still gone to my track practices in which I helped the team with timing and other things. This Friday I went to see the play Noises Off by the WY company and it was really good. Today Saturday I went to a best buddies walk which most of the track team went to. Tomorrow I will be going to a Cubs game with Carmela's exchange student, Kate Bailey and her student as well. I know another girl Grace is also going, but we haven't planned with her. I also have to research for my next MUN conference which is really important. So this weekend is packed with things I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment