Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Week of 5/23/14

This weekend has been great. On Friday we only had to go to school for the first 2 periods then division on Friday. Most of the school was signed out for the day, because of the Baseball team, which was playing at Wrigley field. I went to futsal at 6am that morning, played until 7:30 then school started at 8. I went to my classes and later went with a group of friends, almost all from the track team to the game, but before that we all went and got something to eat. We all had a lot of fun with our front row seats. Later we all walked east to the lake and headed a little ways north to the beach. Only about 5 actually swam in the water. Then we all played capture the flag for about 2 hours. It was extremely fun, and in the end I was sunburned. Then on Saturday I bought a bike, and today I had a soccer game. Best of all, no school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment